Today’s meal is…
- Breakfast French Toast
- Vegetable sticks with yogurt dip
There are various ways to make French toast, but the basic one is to soak a slice of bread (bread or French bread) in a seasoning mixture of chicken eggs, milk or orange juice, nutmeg, cinnamon and other spices, and lightly fry it on both sides in a frying pan. Sometimes, vanilla essence is added to the seasoning.
◆Amount for 2 people
◆Cooking time 40 min
- Kitchen knife
- Chopping board
▽Breakfast French Toast ingredients
- 1 egg
- 150 ml milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 slices of bread
- A small amount of salted butter
- maple syrup to taste
- Powdered sugar to taste
▽Vegetable sticks ingredients
- 1 cucumber
- 1/2 carrot
- 1/3 celery
▽Yogurt dip ingredients
- 100g plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- A pinch of coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash of dill
▽Breakfast French Toast Procedure
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, add the milk and sugar, and mix well to make the egg mixture.
- Soak the bread in step 1. Let it soak for 30 minutes, turning it over several times.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and cook the bread on both sides over medium heat.
▽Vegetable sticks Procedure
- Cut the vegetables of your choice into appropriate lengths and sizes.
▽Yogurt dip Procedure
- Lightly drain yogurt water and mix with other ingredients in “Yogurt Dip Ingredients” section.
- Chop the dill.
▼TIPS for arranging Breakfast French Toast▼
(1) Change the type of bread to baguette or raisin bread.
(2) Add bacon, ham, cheese, etc. to make French toast with a side dish taste.
(3) Change the milk to soy milk.
Here’s our other Breakfast dishes recipes!!