Today’s meal is…
- Consomme Soup
”Napolitan” is a spaghetti dish created in Japan. It is a ketchup-based, not tomato, and includes stir-fried onion, pepper, and sausage.
◆Amount for 2 people
◆Cooking time 30min
- Cutting boards
- Kitchen knife
- Flying pan
- Spaghetti 160g
- 2 tablespoons salad oil
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 50 g of mushrooms in water
- 4 sausages
- 6 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon of Tonkatsu sauce/okonomiyaki sauce
- 30g of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of boiling water
- 15g salted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- A little pepper
- A small amount of parsley
- Parmesan cheese, your choice
- Tabasco, your choice
▽The Napolitan Procedure
- Boil the spaghetti for 1 minute longer than indicated on the bag. Put it in a bowl and dress it with salad oil.
- Slice the onion into thin strips, drain the mushrooms, slice the peppers crosswise into rings, and cut the sausages diagonally.
- Saute the onion, sausage and mushrooms in a frying pan with salad oil (not included) over medium heat. When the onions become transparent and wilted, add the green pepper and fry gently.
- Combine all of the “A ingredients”.
- Add salad oil to the pan and heat the ingredients A in the pan until it comes to a boil, then drain off the water.
- Put back the ingredients in 5 and toss them in the pan. Heat until a film of ketchup remains on the surface of the pan, then add the spaghetti mixture and toss. 7.
- Add the butter and season with salt and pepper to finish. 8.
- Place in a bowl and sprinkle the parsley on top. Garnish with parmesan cheese and Tabasco, if desired.
Here’s our other Noodles recipes!!